I guess world over, when the weather starts warming up, people take their dogs for walks more.
My favorite past time ~ walking my little doggie on the Boulevard on Cape Ann MA ~ Hugs ^_^https://anartistreflects.com
They must all be very friendly dogs, cute photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Everyone walks dogs in Florida and I love seeing how cute they all are. Makes me want one! Hugs!
I miss my beautiful labrador even now, years after Covid. Spring walks are a real pleasure for the dogs and the humans!!
Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!
I guess world over, when the weather starts warming up, people take their dogs for walks more.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite past time ~ walking my little doggie on the Boulevard on Cape Ann MA
ReplyDelete~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
They must all be very friendly dogs, cute photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Everyone walks dogs in Florida and I love seeing how cute they all are. Makes me want one! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI miss my beautiful labrador even now, years after Covid. Spring walks are a real pleasure for the dogs and the humans!!
ReplyDelete