Monday 6 March 2017

WHAT DID YOU DO LAST YEAR?

Meeting a friend I hadn't seen for about year, the conversation was all about catching up and "What did you do last year?" was a question we almost simultaneously came up with. Of course the conversation flowed and we caught up with each other, but later on considering what I did, I came up with this mosaic, which for me at least, summarised my year pretty well...

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Macro Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun post. What a great year you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun year, will 2017 surpass it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I should do this! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting summary for what you did last year:) Music notes - does that mean you went to a concert, or you play an instrument? And ...you write? Automatic rhetoric questions come up you don't have to answer! Thank you much for sharing the collage with ALL SEASONS and have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking back can revive wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mosaic concept!

    At 18 a person expects each year to be bigger, better, full of cheap travel, richer and with more achievements.

    At 40 a person hopes for healthy, vigorous children, a successful career and more comfortable travel.

    At 70, a person just wants to live with the organs intact.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!