Thursday 27 July 2017

MORE WINTER FLOWERS

Whenever I see a snowy landscape of a Northern Hemisphere Winter, I am a little sorry that we don't get snow in Melbourne. However, considering the inconveniences it brings as well as the hibernating gardens, I am glad that our Winters are mild enough to allow a wide variety of flowers to bloom in our gardens. Here are some now blooming in our garden.

This post is part of the Floral Friday Fotos meme.
Camellia
Geraldton Wax Flower
Japonica
Rhododendron
Viola
Yellow Daisy
Indian Hawthorn

4 comments:

  1. Nice, bright colors. I liked the yellow daisies the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bright! what sort of rhododendron is that Nick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter flowers instead of icy flowers (our onliest winter "blossom") - what a lovely corner of the world!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!