Monday 29 April 2019

TETRAPTYCH

I've had a nice old wooden frame that is divided into four sections and I hadn't had time to draw or paint and use it. The last couple of weeks I had a seasonal cold and stayed inside for a few days. It was time to put the frame into good use and I took out my coloured pencils, watercolours and Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens. Here is the result.

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme,
and also part of the Blue Monday meme.

1 comment:

  1. Nick - a creative way to turn lemons (your cold) into lemonade (these lovely drawings). Nicely done! And all the better for having shared it with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!