Monday 9 September 2019

AT BRUNETTI'S

Brunetti, the Italian restaurant, café and pasticceria, is a famous Melbourne institution on Lygon Street, Carlton. It is large, yet cosy; noisy and busy, yet intimate; crowded, yet efficient; popular, yet delivers consistently good quality. I've lived in Melbourne long enough to see it growing and growing, but whenever I go there I remember my student years at University and the endless cups of espresso we consumed there...

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Macro Monday meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.





6 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Wish I could go there. Maybe someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a place where you could easily put on a few pounds, or kilograms, as the case may be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick - I can tell it has a wonderful vibe. It is so encouraging to witness an institution that manages to continue its popularity AND service even with the passage of time. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a fun place to be. I love hanging out in a comfortable cafe that serves a great cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that food looks so good. And beautiful atmosphere too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!