Wednesday 29 May 2013

GOOD DAY FOR FISHING

The Crown Entertainment Complex, located on the banks of the Yarra River is a centre for entertainment. There are restaurants, bars and hotels as well as chances to gamble the night away. Shops stay open till midnight, there are international shows, movies, lots of eateries and places to drink. Crown is fast becoming a world-class dining precinct, with more than 40 restaurants and bars and some new big names on site.

But if you are not gambler (as I am not), then a quiet day fishing on the Yarra River may be more to your taste, or failing that, there are always the cruising boats for a great day's sightseeing on the River.

This post is part of the Waterworld Wednesday meme,
as well as part of the Outdoor Wednesday meme.




4 comments:

  1. Great river view photos!
    I would love the sight-seeing cruise.
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a boat tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what they catch in the Yarra Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I could spend the day on that river as well! Lovely shots.
    Visiting from Water World Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!