Monday, 12 January 2015

CAMPBELL ST MURAL REVISITED

You may have seen photos of a mural in Campbell St, Collingwood, which I posted here. This has been recently overpainted by Mike Maka, three other of whose murals I have also featured here (see: http://melbournedaily.blogspot.com.au/search?q=maka).

This zebra mural is quite striking and the normally B&W animals have received the wide screen, technicolour treatment making for an eye catching display. It's a pity the mural has already been tagged...

This post is part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Monday Murals meme.







5 comments:

  1. A pair of colorful zebras you have there. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and dramatic. Just the way I like my graffiti Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! it certainly brightens up the neighborhood, doesn't it!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colored one pleases me much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of a psychedelic dream. Pity about the dreary tags. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!