Wednesday 7 October 2015

MELBOURNE PARKS

Melbourne's parks offer a wonderful range of opportunities to make the most of your leisure time. With a network of nearly 480 hectares of internationally acclaimed parks and gardens, there is something to suit everyone's lifestyle. Ranging from gardens with classic 19th century heritage features and majestic tree avenues, to the 170-hectare Royal Park with its unique bushland landscape and wetlands habitat, Melbourne offers a variety of open spaces and recreation opportunities.

Here at the Darebin Parklands in Fairfield is one of the water features with much to enjoy amongst the trees, walkways, cycle paths and picnic areas.

This post is part of the Wednesday Waters meme,
and also part of the Waterworld Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Outdoor Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the ABC Wednesday meme.





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, relaxing shots.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/poor-little-birdie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent, Marvelous parks in which to wander and take in nature. Wonderful,

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo's!!

    A little sunshine on the way.... always a joy!

    Have a nice ABC-week / - day
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bird could be on a postcard!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Melbourne is! I wish I had seen more of it, when I was on my way to Tasmania. Iam often in Australia, because my daughter and family lives in Queensland. near Cooktown.
    I wish you a great week.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are in fall and hope before it gets too cold I get to go to the park and walk for a little bit. Your photos inspire me to get out hehehe.

    Thank you in linking Water World Wednesday. I do appreciate it and see you next week!
    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought Mallard ducks were so pretty! I am mad that the boys get to look better than the girls though. How crazy is that? : )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!