Wednesday 2 March 2022

SERENITY

At the Studley Park Boathouse in Kew, one may rent a rowboat and enjoy a leisurely boat ride on the quiet waters of the Yarra River. A serene spot of scenic beauty in suburban Melbourne, with nature reserves on either bank. Feeling grateful for living in a country where I can enjoy such activities, rather than being forced to become a refugee by an invading foreign army that wants to take over our lands...

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the My Corner of the World meme,
and also part of the Nature Notes meme,


4 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely stretch of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a slow boat ride...when we were kids and staying at my grandparents log cabin, there was a pond and a row boat...bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place to just do nothing, and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous place! I have to agree that we are very blessed on our side of the world.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!