Saturday 1 February 2014

YARRA RIVER, CITY

Early in the morning, on a walk along the Yarra River in the City. Princes Bridge and the rowers going under it, flocks of gulls flying overhead and a goose fossicking for tasty tidbits, while the morning sky is reflected in the quiet waters.

This post is part of the Skywatch Friday meme,
and also part of the Weekend Reflections meme,
and also part of the Weekly TopShot meme,
and also part of the Pink Saturday meme,
and also part of the Scenic Weekends meme,
and also part of the Sunday Bridges meme.




12 comments:

  1. I adore the beautiful pink sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the one with the goose drinking : such a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sights to begin or close a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... I love the reflection of the bridges... as well as sunset... Wonderful photos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sky colours in the water and the touch of light are sheer magic. I'm amazed that you found a goose by the Yarra. I have never seen one. Maybe he gets out before the city crowds inundate his world..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing color ... I had to look up the word 'fossicking', although I guessed correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pictures! Love the warmth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent sunny sights. We are experiencing snow, snow and more snow. However, today the sun did come out and is in the 20s (a warm up). Love Melbourne! Wonder if I will ever see Melbourne or not?~JM Illinois U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very beautiful series of photos, Nick! :-)
    «Louis» thanks you for linking them with Sunday Bridges.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!