Monday 1 August 2016

GRAFFITI NEAR WESTGARTH STATION

While crossing the railway tracks on our way to the Merri Creek we discovered this wall covered in graffiti. While tagging and illegible scribbles usually turn me off, this selection had some redeeming features that amused me for 10 seconds or so... It was getting cold and rain was threatening to fall after all!

This post is part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Monday Murals meme,
and also part of the Blue Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.




6 comments:

  1. Wow...that is some colorful graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i particulary love the last shot of lookig down the tract

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could tell the person who did the graffiti to change to art, because he definitely has some skills. Love your last capture of the railroad -it takes me back to the time I waiting at the railway station was part of daily life to go to school! Thank you much for sharing this with SEASONS.
    Have a great week (hope with good weather).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not, I actually read the final piece. But that's as far as I got. Have to admire the bright but cohesive colors. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    Can you let me know what the "old Linky code" that your referenced was. Tried the other things you mentioned with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is beautiful graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most graffiti is just a mess, but some of this is colorful, and quite good. Like your perspective shot looking down the railroad tracks.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!