Monday 26 September 2016

30ML CAFÉ

The volume of coffee in a standard shot of espresso is 30 mL. And this is what this small coffee shop is named after. It is tucked away in a Melbourne CBD laneway, 2 Presgrave Pl, Melbourne VIC 3004, and the coffee here is excellent - the competition being tough in Australia's coffee capital!

The café owners Rob and Vince are great guys and very hospitable and proud of their craft. The shop is small, dark and cosy and the "Spirit" coffee machine an amazing piece of engineering! It's well worth hunting out this place and enjoying the coffee - and not only. The mural gracing the wall is very Melbourne street-art!

This post is part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Monday Murals meme,
and also part of the Blue Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.








6 comments:

  1. I never knew that detail about coffee!
    Seems like an interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting factoid and a very worthwhile place indeed. I'd seek it out even though I don't drink the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mural and also the the wall with all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an atmospheric, colourful place. Love the intimacy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool shop, and it looks busy! So that means good coffee:) Many thanks for sharing this experience with SEASONS! Have a great coffee week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Nick, I am sorry this comment is so late. We are visiting our son and his family about a 6 hour drive from our home and he is moving into a new home with our help. There has been no time for my computer.

    I only wish I could go to the coffee shop and drink a cup of their awesome coffee. Love my coffee so much. Smile. What a strange mural. I guess it is someone who really enjoyed a great cup of coffee.

    Thank you for your kind comment about my post.
    Have a great week.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!