Wednesday 19 February 2020

SUMMER RAIN

We've had a bout of subtropical weather here in Melbourne in the last couple of days and it's been quite humid and wet. It has flummoxed quite a few drivers who seem to bee driving a little more erratically than usual - add to that the multitude of infrastructure and road projects all over the city, and it's not a pleasant drive on our roads anymore...

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the My Corner of the World meme.



2 comments:

  1. It don´t look too chaotic from pictures. But rain sure is plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the rain is welcome as it would be here, too. Your urban images are awesome but they make me grateful that I live rural :)

    I'm so glad you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!