At Darebin Parklands, a fish ladder to help native fish to swim upstream to complete their life cycle.
This post is part of the Roentare’s Water Memeand also part of the Nature Notes meme
A special silence... a wonderful mood in this capture. Greetings by Heidrun
because it disrupts the flow of water? I don't really understand. Lovely pic tho!
Oh I love the stones...reminds me of a creek we used to visit as kids and walk on the stones...Michelle
Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!
A special silence... a wonderful mood in this capture.
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun
because it disrupts the flow of water? I don't really understand. Lovely pic tho!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the stones...reminds me of a creek we used to visit as kids and walk on the stones...Michelle
ReplyDelete