Monday 28 November 2016

KINGSBURY DRIVE MARKET

The Kingsbury Drive Community Market is held every Sunday between 9am and 1pm. Stallholders sell a large variety of crafts, bric-a-brac and plants.The market is managed by Diamond Valley Community Support (DVCS).  Income from the market is used to fund the various community services provided by DVCS. The market is located in Car Park 2, La Trobe University, Kingsbury Drive, Bundoora.


This post is part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Blue Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.






3 comments:

  1. I love going to outdoor markets!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I left before finished:) Open air or street marketsI miss in the USA. I love the atmosphere, and not to forget the lower prices! Thanks so much for the pleasant memories and sharing it with ALL SEASONS! Have a great week of browsing (or working:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nick, What a wonderful event for the good of others. I loved the pretty dishes. I love to go the markets like this. Thanks for sharing with Blue Monday.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!