Friday 10 January 2020

SULTRY SUNSET

Another typical Melbourne Summer day today: A hot morning with the temperature reaching 34˚C by lunchtime and then in the afternoon, a cool change moving in with the temperature dropping 15˚C in a matter of minutes, with a good amount of rain falling. As I see now, the temperature outside is 14˚C...

The sunset was quite spectacular, aided no doubt by thee weather, but also by the smoke in the atmosphere - always a reminder of the bushfires still raging in the East of our state.

This post is part of the Skywatch Friday meme.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I like the sun flare in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful! I love the color but, sad to think of all the fires. I hope they end soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful! Yesterday I looked up the red sky movie poster for "On the Beach," an old Stanley Kramer film. It is set in Australia, and the description of the movie scared me as a child. I never watched it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!