Monday 22 April 2024

EARTH DAY

For Earth Day today, a mosaic of four acrylic paint pouring canvases I've made, with the photographs that inspired them. I've merged the photos on top with my paintings below.

We live in a wonderful, beautiful, amazing planet and yet we do our utmost to ruin it and destroy it. Earth Day should make us stop think and change our behaviour so we can save this precious planet for the generations to come.

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, this rememering to the Earth Day. I believe, we should have each day some time for our earth. This collage is fantastic.

    Thank you for sharing with MosaicMonday
    Have a pleasant week. Greetings from Heidrun

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!