Monday 10 April 2017

SPRING VS AUTUMN

We have had some abrupt changes in our weather over the last few days, with very warm, fine and sunny days reminiscent of Spring last week, while over the weekend there was rain, wind and cold weather and even snow in the nearby mountains - definitely Autumn! A topsy-turvy, hemisphere-switching state of affairs!

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely collage! The colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way that the images merge creates a trompe l'oeil effect that makes you search for the collage. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The seasons are certainly intertwined on my peninsula recently. Gorgeous living colour in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, Nick! I look at my garden and think, 'Next year, I'll...' and then look up and think, 'It's so warm, maybe I can...' and don't really know what to do except plant bulbs for next spring! My azalea is blooming a second time along with other flowers....So mixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your diversity (just teasing) collage - it's a mind trip whenever I think of the different seasons going on at the globe, and with the sudden snow we had on Saturday I am confused, to say the least:):)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!