Wednesday 15 September 2021

SPRING SUNSHINE

One of the things I am thankful for these days of the COVID lockdown is that within walking distance of my home we have several large parks and Parklands, where I can walk within the 5 km allowed radius. This is wonderful for my daily exercise, but also for replenishing my spiritual and mental reserves in order to cope with the insanity fo the times. We've had some beautiful sunny Spring days and walking in areas such as this (Yarra Bend Park) has been delightful.

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the My Corner of the World meme,
and also part of the Nature Notes meme.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - a halcyon scene.
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-sistine-chapel-exhibit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature is so soothing...I wish we were in lockdown here in the states as too many people believe in myth endangering us all.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and beautiful day! We have one today, too :)

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I'd really like to hear from you!
Please do not use this comment box to advertise your goods and services!